Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Idea Board








This is one of my favorite rooms. I bought these linen covered bulliten boards at Pottery Barn but they could have just as easily been made. I love to post ideas and pictures I want to put in my home or a client's. Right now I have an article on updated traditional fabrics, from houndtooth to florals. Sources on antique maps and a padded headboard are a few things I am working on.


A few sunburst mirrors are there to remind me to keep searching for the perfect, affordable vingtage piece to put over my fireplace or add to my office. I just love the form and I remember a few of my elderly neighbors had them (or a clock version) in the neighborhood where I grew up.
My low bookcase is from C.G. Sparks in downtown SLC. I found this glorious place when I was working on the Deer Valley project last year. I love thier unique pieces made from salvaged teak and imported pieces from India. The staff is so great and every time I go I find something I can't live without.

No comments: